dilluns, 8 de febrer del 2016

An opinion essay

Nowadays, people can communicate by phone, face-to-face or computer. In my point of view I think that it's better to communicate with other people face-to-face.

Firstly I believe that technology has damaged society since people are getting used to talking only on a mobile phone and when they see or meet other people, they get nervous and shy. Besides if we don't talk face-to-face, we'll forget the visual contact, the laughter and more things that only happen when we talk without a technological device.

Secondly if you talk to another person on the phone, sometimes the other person can sense wrong things or thoughts. For example if two teenagers have a conversation and one writes an opinion or sentence, the other can't know if he or she is happy or angry. What i want to say with this, is the phone damages the relationship between two people because everyone has their own way to express themselves and for that reason teenagers sometimes have problems.

As I see it, relationships will be better if we always talk face-to-face above all if we are angry with someone. Besides, I personally like talking when I'm in front of other people because I see their reactions and if they are really angry or it's just muy imagination.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada